Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finished Lancelot by Walter Percy

I didn't much care for this book - the prose was sorta the ramblings of a "mad" man, locked up in a mental institution. The reason Lancelot was locked up: he accidentally discovered that his daughter was not really his daughter, began to spy on his wife to film her infidelity. He ended up killing her and setting fire to their home and lands in the mental institution.

I didn't really care for the writing style much. I guess it's just not my idea of a fun read. I prefer fantasy, adventure, and mystery.

I'm still plugging away on Dicken's Our Mutual Friend. It's very good, but not an easy, quick read.

On a side note: I'm really enjoying this season of Lost and am happy that they are slowly answering the questions that have built up over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment