Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Battlestar Galactica

Watched Battlestar Galactica: Final Frakking Special last night. I've had my frustrations with this show the past couple seasons - but watching this special put it all in perspective. The show is all about the characters. This space drama has been amazing to watch. I'm mourning the loss of this show and missing it already. It's been an amazing series - one of the best shows on tv. As much as I really look forward to the final episode of the show this Friday, I really hate to say good-bye.

As far as the crazy/psychotic behavior of all the characters this past season: To be honest, I don't know how much better I would behave if I were one of only 36,000 human survivors left after near-total annihilation of the human race.

I look forward to watching the series all over again on DVD.

2 comments:

  1. What Final Frakking Special? How'd I miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last frakking special was on Monday evening - an hour long interview with cast/writers/directors on how awesome their show is - it was a really good special. Sorry you missed it - is it on Hulu? or on sci-fi rewind? It also showed the making of some of their awesome special effects, an analysis of the show's music...etc...
    Ron Moore said that in spite of the coolness of the show - that the whole series has been about the development and drama behind the characters.
    It was a good special - brought tears to my eyes. (I'm such a girl). Peace!

    ReplyDelete