Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How the Time Goes

I can't believe it's been months since I've looked at my blog. Guess I got busy this summer with various projects and then into the fall. I wasn't able to keep up my book list, but perhaps I'll start up again soon as Lost is about to return for it's (sob!) final season. It's just as well though that it's ending. I so hate feeling addicted to a tv show - even if it's been the most tremendous viewing experience I've ever had. Six years a long time to devote to a show. It's been a great ride - although I'm worried about how the writers will end it. What if the ending is a great disappointment? I guess we'll see.

As far as books go, this summer I read the Millenium series by Stieg Larsson. The first book, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was good, but the 2nd and 3rd books were tremendous. The 3rd book isn't out in the states yet, but English copies run rampant in Europe. I bought the 3rd book through Amazon - wouldn't normally send so much, but it was my birthday present to myself.

Speaking of presents, my Christmas present to myself was an elliptical machine. Last week I purchased one and set it up myself. It works great. I'm so excited to have a little gym right in my house now. I can work out whenever I want.

Anyhow, I wish a happy holiday to everyone! Please take care and perhaps I'll start blogging about books again soon.

Peace,
r.r.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment